The option to learn from the comfort of your home is now available with the launch of our HOME-BASED E-LEARNING programme.
Our complete e-learning solution includes live video conferences with our tutors, online questions, video-on-demand and everything you need to fully understand the material. Lesson materials and notes can also be mailed to your home directly.
Harnessing the same technology and teaching strategies that clinched our Japan-Singapore team the Best Coding Award at the Microsoft Minecraft Cup competition, ALL students can now benefit from the availability of our E-Learning Classes. Continue to code games and animations*, design apps or pick up Python – all from the comfort of home.
*Students aged 9 and below require parent/guardian(s) accompaniment for all e-learning classes.
Why Home-Based E-Learning:
- Learn problem-solving and pick up other 21st-Century skills to be tech-savvy in this digital age
- Make the most of your time at home – be productive and enrich your life by learning to code!
- The convenience of attending classes with a laptop/desktop, especially if you aren’t feeling well or simply want to learn from home… we’ve got you covered.
What you get:
- Full access to LIVE video conferences with our experienced tutors
- High quality delivery of lessons using specialised, professional equipment adapted for teaching
- Online questions and forums to test knowledge, ask questions and practice
- Video-on-demand at your fingertips to learn at your own pace and timing
- … and more!
What you need:
- A desktop (with webcam and microphone) or laptop
- The focus and the drive to constantly learn from home!
- Psst, our HBL Concierge service can assist you and your child in setting up and even mail lesson materials and notes directly to your home.
How do I sign up for Home-Based E-Learning?
- For Existing students: All lessons will automatically be converted to Home-Based E-Learning. You will also have received more information via email on how to access our full suite of HBL resources. If you would like to find out more and require assistance to set-up for our e-learning class, do call us +65 6528 2282 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will be happy to assist you in order to ensure a seamless transition for your child.
- For new students: Sign up directly for our home-based E-Learning classes by selecting the class you want on our website. Under “Locations and Schedules“, you’ll find the option for Home-Based E-Learning Classes to confirm your class registration. Details on how to set-up and test your device will be emailed to you separately, and of course, our friendly staff are always a call away at +65 6528 2282.
Go behind-the-scenes and see some snapshots of how we made Home-Based E-Learning a reality for all of our students.
Our students greeting their fellow classmate attending LIVE from home!
Conducting a LIVE class on 100% Home-Based E-Learning.
If you have any questions or need more information, contact us at +65 6528 2282 or email us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions