The option to learn from the comfort of your home is now available with the launch of our HOME-BASED E-LEARNING OPTION!
Classes will continue as per normal on our campuses, but we’re extending E-Learning to ALL our existing and new students – whether it’s weekly classes or March holiday camps – rest assured that our centres are fully prepared with a comprehensive online learning platform. Curious to know how a class looks like? Catch one in action!
Harnessing the same technology and teaching strategies that clinched our Japan-Singapore team the Best Coding Award at the Microsoft Minecraft Cup, these E-Learning Classes are now expanded to ALL our students. Continue to code games and animations*, design apps or pick up Python – all from the comfort of home.
*Students aged 9 and below require parent/guardian(s) accompaniment for all e-learning classes.
Why Home-Based E-Learning:
- Learn problem-solving and pick up other 21st-Century skills to be tech-savvy in this digital age
- Make the most of your time at home – be productive and enrich your life by learning to code!
- The convenience of attending classes with a laptop/desktop, especially if you aren’t feeling well or simply want to learn from home… we’ve got you covered.
What you get:
- Full access to LIVE video conferences with our experienced tutors
- Online questions to test knowledge and for practice
- Video-on-demand at your fingertips to learn at your own pace and timing
- … and more!
What you need:
- A desktop or laptop
- The focus and the drive to constantly learn from home!
- Psst, lesson materials and notes can also be mailed directly to your home.
How do I sign up for Home-Based E-Learning?
For Existing Students:
If you have already signed up for a course and would like to convert your child’s existing classes to home-based e-learning, kindly fill up this form and we will send you the details to get started.
For New Students:
Sign up directly for our home-based E-Learning classes by selecting the class you want on our website. Under “Locations and Schedules“, you’ll find the option for Home-Based E-Learning Classes to confirm your class registration.
If you have any questions or need more information, contact us at +65 6528 2282 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go behind-the-scenes and see some snapshots of how we made Home-Based E-Learning a reality for all of our students.
Our students greeting their fellow classmate attending LIVE from home!
Conducting a LIVE class with a student in the first weekend of our Home-Based E-Learning.