In light of the increase in cases of the COVID-19, we are taking precautionary measures to safeguard the wellbeing of your child. We seek the cooperation of all parents to ensure a safe learning environment for our students and staff.
Classes proceed as per normal
Classes will proceed as per normal. Measures continue to be in place to keep our campuses safe for our students. We have also enabled Home-Based E-Learning options should you wish for your child to attend classes from the comfort of your home. Learning never stops at Coding Lab!
Precautionary measures our school will be taking:
- If you plan to travel OR have travelled to China since 14 January 2020, we seek your cooperation to fill up our Travel Declaration Form. We’ll be ensuring a 14-day leave of absence (LOA) period.
- On our campuses, we will be sanitising our classrooms and equipment (tabletops, armrests, keyboards, mice) after every class.
- We’ll be checking the temperature of every student and sanitising their hands with medical-grade alcohol sanitisers. If their temperature exceeds 37.5°C or they display obvious flu-like symptoms, we seek your understanding that the student will have to go home.
Rest assured that we have implemented all these measures according to the advisories provided by Early Childhood Development Agency (for preschools) and Ministry of Education (for primary and secondary schools). We have also briefed our staff, and we’re following the advisory for businesses from Enterprise Singapore. We’re staying updated on the latest news on the Ministry of Health (MOH) website.
Home Based E-Learning Option
Starting from 10 February 2020, our centres have been fully prepared with a comprehensive online learning platform. If you wish to attend classes from home, we have enabled learning to continue from the comfort of your home.
Our complete e-learning solution includes live video conferences with our tutors, online questions, video-on-demand and everything you need to fully understand the material. Lesson materials and notes can also be mailed to your home directly.
- For Existing students: If you have already signed up for a course and would like to convert your child’s existing classes to home-based e-learning, kindly fill up this form and we will send you the details to get started. Want to resume physical classes after a while? No problem, the slot remains yours. Just let us know and we will welcome you back immediately to our centre.
- For new students: Sign up directly for our home-based E-Learning classes by selecting the class you want on our website. Under “Locations and Schedules“, you’ll find the option for Home-Based E-Learning Classes to confirm your class registration. You’ll also have the option of signing up for our usual classes, conducted at our centres.
If your child is not feeling well or you would like to schedule an e-learning or make-up class, kindly inform us via +65 6528 2282 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find out more about our Home-Based E-Learning Classes here.
We thank you for your support and assistance in keeping our school safe for all our children.