🥂 GREAT NEWS FROM CODING LAB: – WELCOME BACK TO OUR CENTRES! 🎉
🌐 In accordance with the latest COVID-19 update, MOE has updated the headcount to 5 per group allowed w.e.f 22/11. We are pleased to announce that we will be resuming physical classes starting from Saturday, 27/11.
Key things to note:
– In accordance with the measures released by the MOE, all our centres fully adhere to the requirements as stated, and our students are divided into groups of 5 ➗ that are kept apart by at least 1m. ↔️ 🦺
– All staff of Coding Lab will undergo Weekly ART Testing 🧼, and our classrooms will be sanitised after every session 💯.
– Our tutors will be strictly enforcing the no-mingling rule ➡️❌⬅️ between the different groups of students
– Parents are urged to drop off and pick your child up within 10 minutes ⌛ of class start and end times so as to minimise inter-mingling.
– Only Students 👦🧒 will be allowed into our centres so as to ensure effective safe-distancing measures for all.
Should you decide to keep your class Online, 🌐 all of our Educators remain fully prepared to conduct online lessons with our Coding Lab 360 LIVE Online platform 💻. There will be no disruptions to your child’s learning, and lesson timings will remain the same. ⏳🔛
Rest assured that Coding Lab remains committed to delivering the best to your child, always. 💯
Thank you for your kind understanding in adhering to these measures. Your child’s safety is our priority and we want to ensure that Coding Lab remains a safe environment for all.
Take care and stay safe! 😷🙏 #keepingourstudentssafe
New students can also read all about our online classes here.
May all families continue to stay safe and healthy! 🏠