Collection of Personal Data
The types of personal data that we collect depend on the purposes for the collection or the nature of the activity/transaction involved. We may collect the following types of data which may amount to personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit and number of page views
- Information relating to any transactions or in relation to the web portal, including information relating to any class bookings
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of class registration
- Any other information such as demographics and/or interests
- Pictures and videos taken during classes
If you provide personal data relating to your dependent or children, you represent and warrant that the consent of that third party has been given/obtained for our collection, use and disclosure of their personal data in connection with the purposes specified below and that such personal data is accurate and complete.
Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure
We may collect, use and/or disclose personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with updates and recommendations on our programs and promotions.
- To solicit feedback/reviews on education programs or suggestions to improve our services.
- To investigate and respond to your enquiries, feedback, requests, or complaints.
- To generate internal reports for audit and management purpose.
- To compile usage statistics, help us understand the interests of our users and to improve the user experience.
- To comply with applicable regulations and laws.
- Pictures and videos maybe used in our website, third-party websites, apps, printed publications and other marketing materials
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal data to law enforcement or government agencies for security and legal investigation purposes.
Cookies may be used:
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set
- To help us customize the content and portal experience provided to you
You may block cookies on your web browser but not all features and functions of Coding Lab web portal will function properly, thus some of the transactions and activities may not be completed as a result.
Access and Correction
You may request to access and/or correct your personal data by sending email to email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your data by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org